Thursday, December 29

Pretty New Shiny Toy - iShowU

I just recently obtained a new program for my Mac, and it's an nifty little capture program. Not going to go into details.. (I just don't like getting technical) I now have the wonderful ability to video my working music boxes in Second Life.
I was asked to commission a music box for my good friend, Breezy Carver.. and it came out lovelier than I expected:


Titled "Merry Christmas from Piermont 2011" it plays "Carol of the Bells" (absolutely LOVE that song). No, this one will not be for sale, though I may fashion something similar later on. In the future, I would expect every single music box I create to be posted here with a video of it working. It's all well and good to create something and show you a picture.. but even better to show it working. Just so you can see the attention to detail and animation I put into every single music box.

1 comment: