Sunday, March 10

Petite Keys.. Keys Petite.. Potato... Potata...

So, I'm going through my inventory while working on a new box (yes..I'll talk more about that later this week) when I realize, I've built stuff during my not so busy days.. and just never put it up for sale.  So, once a week, I'm going to try to get this backlog of stuff sitting in my inventory packaged, advertised and up for sale.

To that end.. some time back I wrote a blog about discovering petite avatars and how exciting it was to be challenged by making my Butterfly Cog Wind up Key for a petite avatar.  That resulted in a .. almost like replica in the Petite Butterfly Cog Wind up Key.

Well, I found another set of Petite Wind up Keys that I'd never even gotten in a box.  The Heart Filigree key (with it's lovely pulsing heart gem) is now for those 1/4 size avatars.  I didn't even realize I'd created a FATPACK with all three colors until I started nosing about in my inventory.

So, here they are.  The CFF - Petite Heart Filigree Wind up Keys in silver, black, brass and of course, a Fatpack for all three.  They can be found on Marketplace (listings underneath) and will be available in the store by tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you so much for your time!











Available on Marketplace:  CFF - Petite Heart Filigree Windup Key (silver), CFF - Petite Heart Filigree Windup Key (brass), CFF - Petite Heart Filigree Windup Key (black), CFF - Petite Heart Filigree Windup Key (FATPACK).




1 comment:

  1. The article is very useful. Thanks for sharing. Also read our article about health and treatment information, I'm sure useful :)

    Cara Mengobati Penyakit Ulkus Peptikum
    Pengobatan Ablasio Retina

    ReplyDelete